Yes, you can use your Gmail ID to access Zoho CRM app on the iPhone. You need to follow the steps given below:
- From your desktop, go to http://zoho.com
Make sure that you are not logged in to Zoho in the same browser.
- From the sign in page, click the Forgot Password link or type https://accounts.zoho.com/password in the browser address bar.
- In the Password reset Request page, do the following:
- Specify your Gmail ID in the Enter your registered email address field.
- Enter the Image Verification code.
- Click Request.
You will receive a mail to your Gmail ID that you mentioned with a link to reset the password.
- Set your account password using the link in the mail.
After resetting the password, you can use your GMail ID as the user name and the password you set to log in to Zoho CRM.